We specialize in sharpening clipper blades and repairing clippers and blow dryers for dog groomers, horse barns, cattle, sheep and goat owners, beauticians, barbers, and veterinarians.
We pick up at your place of business, within the greater Pittsburgh area, and can usually return it by the next day.
Clipper blade sharpening process:
- Fully disassembled
- Initial cleaning
- All parts are inspected and replaced if needed
- Blades are sharpened with a Treyco Sharpener
- Washed of all grinding material
- Contact surfaces are oiled
- Re-assembled, tensioned and aligned
- Blade is tested
Mailing is also available:
- Wrap each item individually
- Print order form and print clearly name, address, phone and email
(Click HERE for the order form)
- Send order form with blades
- Send payment to:
127 Belefield Court
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Clipper Blades can also be purchased. For a full price list of blades, click HERE.